Our client is looking for a Systematic Review Analyst/ Real World Evidence to provide support to the systematic review team. They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is proactive, shows initiative, and has experience in contributing to the design and execution of clinical, economic and quality of life systematic literature reviews. The client is a specialist Health Economics Consultancy with offices in Oxford (where this role will be based) and London, offering a wide range of expertise to their clients. Their ethos ensures that each of their agencies preserve their individual culture and identity while being part of an exciting and evolving group, culminating in a unique balance of independent thinking and impactful collaboration.
- Discretionary Bonus
- Remote/hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave with option to buy-and-sell up to 5 days
- Generous pension contributions of 7%
- Transparent career paths with annual performance reviews
Candidates must have:
- At least three years’ SLR experience, including clinical and economic SLRs
- Hands on experience of network meta-analysis an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail/ excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above in the life sciences
Why apply through CM Consulting?
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in working to match candidates with clients who reciprocate their values and meet their expectations. We continually focus on candidate aspirations to ensure that we find the best overall fit across a range of disciplines and seniority-levels throughout the healthcare communications sector.