Health Economic Modeller - Europe
- Location: Sweden, Germany, UK, Spain, France, NL, Ireland
- Must Have: Nordic Language capabilities (Fluent in at least one language) and hands on experience of the Nordic market in Health Economics
My client is a Global consultancy providing healthcare and research consulting to optimise decision making for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device products across the development and marketing lifecycle.
They have a dedicated, strong team in Market Access, HEOR, Patient Reported outcomes and RWE all contributing to the company’s success in healthcare. As a Health Economist you will work with the wider HEOR team across a variety of activities and healthcare products.
- Building, developing, and adapting (programming) models in cost – effectiveness, budget impact, cost of illness, disease transmissions, budget allocation and early threshold pricing by using different techniques such as decision tree, Markov, optimisation, and simulation modelling.
- Conduct and lead literature and systematic reviews of clinical evidence, economic models, burden of illness studies and cost studies.
- Work across a variety of therapeutic areas and projects in HEOR and modelling.
- Work with a supervisor / senior leader contributing to projects with agreed timelines and budgets, working with the client communicating where they are at in the process and what is left to be done.
- Assist in the preparation and development of proposals, reports, user guides, abstracts and presentations to be reviewed by a senior.
- A master’s level degree health economics or a related field Minimum of 3 years of experience in health economic modelling within a consultancy.
- Hands on modelling: Must have built 3, adapted and developed health economic models from scratch as the main lead.
- HTA Submissions: Needs to understand the HTA submission process and requirements in the Nordic countries.
- Types of Models: Must have worked on Markov, Budget impact, Cost effectiveness, Pricing and Simulations models.
- Market Coverage: Must have worked at a local or regional level in the Nordics, with a deep understanding of how the Nordic healthcare systems works for HEOR.
- Software’s: Must have used platforms such as EXCEL, R, VBA, SPSS & STATA for computer programming and model development.
- Languages: Must speak 1 Nordic language and English fluently, able to communicate in both languages effectively (both written and oral).
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Senior recruiter within Market Access and HEOR. She will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Due to the interesting nature of this position, it is likely that recruitment could close prematurely due to a high number of expected applicants. To avoid disappointment, apply as soon as possible.
Please call +44 1293 776644 for more information or reach out to Georgia Wright directly on email@example.com with the link to the job advert