We currently have an exciting opportunity as Manager, Flexible Resourcing to work in a sponsor dedicated setting with one key client in Poland.
In our Clinical Functional Service Partnership team, we work in a close partnership with our key customers to deliver a comprehensive clinical trial management. Within this role, you will manage a team of CRAs/SrCRAs and maybe other roles like CTAs in Poland, be involved in interesting clinical trial projects of one single pharma client and establish to collaboration with the sponsor.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Responsibility for direct line management of the group of CRAs and CTAs in Clinical FSP. On the top of direct LM responsibilities, being responsible as a DLM for collaboration with sponsor stakeholders on country level and operational management of the operating model in Poland.
- Manage staff in accordance with organisation's policies and applicable regulations.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
- Approve actions on human resources matters.
- Participate in the selection and on-boarding process for new CTAs/CRAs/CRSs by conducting candidate review and participating in the interviewing process.
- Conduct on-boarding training for new staff in conjunction with Human Resources and Learning and Development training programs.
- Ensure that staff has the proper materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities.
- Provide oversight for the execution of the training plan, SOP review and mentored training experiences, as applicable.
- Participate in the allocation of resources to clinical research projects by assigning staff to clinical studies that are appropriate to their experience and training.
- Manage the quality of assigned staff's clinical work through regular review and evaluation of work product.
- Identifies quality risks and issues and create appropriate corrective action plans to prevent or correct deficiencies in performance of staff.
- Ensures that staff are meeting defined workload and quality metrics through regular review and reporting of findings as outlined by clinical operations management.
- May fill in as a CRA for a defined project or to assist with milestone achievement on a temporary basis.
- Conduct ASVs, both on-site and remote.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s or higher-level degree in life science
- 6 years clinical research experience, preferably including 3 years’ experience in a leadership capacity. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience in a CRO or Pharma company, in a project management related role
- Fluent languages skills in Polish and good command of English
- Full knowledge of drug development process
- Full knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements, like ICH-GCP
- Strong knowledge of financial management and resourcing
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communication, organizational, interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to independently coordinate and manage new processes and to effectively prioritize tasks
- Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff and ability to lead and motivate teams
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Flexibility to travel and driving license
What you can expect:
- Complex and interesting trials, mixture of therapeutic areas
- Highly motivated and cooperative team
- Leaders who support career growth
- Dynamic work environment that expose you to new experiences
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Please apply with your English CV.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com