Description Research Nurse
Illingworth Research Group provides a range of patient focused clinical services to the pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology and medical device industries. These include mobile research nursing, patient concierge, medical photography and clinical research services. Illingworth are experts with experience across all study phases and in a diverse range of therapeutic areas.
Illingworth Research Group is a global organization operating in over 45 countries, bringing clinical research directly into the home of the patient, to improve the experience of patients involved in clinical trials and the quality of their lives.
Are you a Registered Nurse
who would like to be involved in working in a variety of research projects for ground-breaking patient treatments?
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic nurses who combine high quality clinical skills with a compassionate, engaging personality and a dedication to ensure exceptional patient outcomes. Qualifications What we’re looking for:
- Experienced Registered Nurse (Adult or Pediatric)
- Experience and knowledge of working in clinical research trials with ICH-GCP (Good Clinical Practice) Certification - (Training can be provided)
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to complete detailed data
- Ability to work with initiative independently and as part of a wider team
- Good IT (Information Technology) skills and a working knowledge of computer software
- Trained in Handling and Transport of Hazardous Substances (preferable- training can be provided)
- Our studies require a variety of Clinical skills (some desirable and not all essential, depending on project requirements).
- Phlebotomy skills (Venipuncture) and handling, processing of blood.
- Sub cutaneous injections
- ECGs, observations and taking specimen collections.
- Cannulation and administration of Intravenous Therapies
- Experience working with central venous access
This role will require you to travel, a driving license and access to a vehicle is essential. Benefits
- Competitive pay rates
- Hourly rate paid for travel time as well as time spent with the patient in their home.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible working shifts
- Project specific training provided
- Ongoing training and line management support
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.