Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do.We believe in our values; Patients First, Quality, Respect, Empowerment & Accountability.We are currently looking for a Proposal Specialist to be based in Romania.
The Proposal Specialist’s role will be to write compelling proposals, which will include drafting and strategically evaluating proposal budgets. In addition they will:
Skills and Experience required for the role:
- Provide overall management for the proposal process, including coordination of all key operational areas, preparation of text and budgets, and review for basic proposals.
- Ensure smooth transition of awarded proposals to the Contracts Team, which may include first-run revisions/negotiations to text and budgets for newly awarded projects.
- Under the direction of Pre-Sales management, will provide overall management for the proposal process on larger more complicated more opportunities.
- Bachelors Degree in Life Science, Business or equivalent.
- Previous experience in proposal development in a CRO environment or similar environment would be a plus
- Confident to deal with all internal and external staff levels
- Negotiation skills
- Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Databases)
- Fluent in English, oral and written