At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally; we do it with empathy, and we're committed to making a difference.
Parexel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Clinical Trial Assistant with experience working on site contracts/ clinical trial agreements in Europe.
The Senior Clinical Contracts Assistant is an essential part of the EMEA contracts team and is responsible for supporting key tasks across the function.Some specifics about this advertised role
Who are Parexel?
- Monitors the Clinical Contract Management (CCM) mailbox
- Provides a list to key stakeholders of effective Master Non-Disclosure Agreements (MNDAs) and Master Clinical Trial Agreements (MCTAs) for sites on new studies
- Performs Known Clinical Site (KCS) verification and re-verification
- Submits contract requests in Client systems when support is needed
- Supports Clinical Contract Analysts (CCAs) customizing budget template header with site specific information
- Verifies, when applicable, that W-8/W-9 forms are obtained from clinical sites and obtains missing W-8/W-9 forms, obtains New Vendor Setup forms, and any Client Finance (ACH) forms from sites
- Ensures all fully-executed clinical contracts are uploaded to the Client Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system on behalf of Shared Services
- Performs formatting and distribution of bi-weekly Contract Research Organization (CRO) status reports
- Assists with entering CRO status report information into Smartsheet or any appropriate Client system
- Captures meeting minutes from Legal and CCM meeting and files appropriately
- Performs quality control checks, finalization, internal routing, follow-up and tracking of final Clinical Trial Agreements (CTAs)
- Supports the CTA and ancillary agreement signature process
- Supports CCM team with contract support activities as required.
Parexel supports clinical studies across the full range of therapeutic areas, and we have longstanding partnerships with a vast client base.
We supported the trials of most of today’s top 50 best-selling drugs, but equally we enable more niche drug developments that are critical to the well-being of many patients.What we are looking for in this role
For every role, we look for professionals who have the determination and courage always to put patient well-being first. That to us is working with heart.
Here are a few requirements specific to this advertised role:
Not quite the role for you?
- At least two (2) years of experience working in a Pharma, Biotech or CRO, finance and/or business environment
- At least two (2) years of administrative or comparable experience required
- Experience supporting Clinical Trial Contract and Budget negotiations highly desired
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is essential.
Join Our Talent Community and we’ll reach out with job alerts when positions that match your career interests become available. We’ll also share periodic updates about the latest company news and events.
Sign up today https://jobs.parexel.com/functional-service-provider