HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
- Role: HR Business Partner
- Location: Germany – Onsite 3 days per week
- Contract: Permanent
- Company: Pioneering biotech with global impact
- Expansion: Growing presence across Europe
My client is an innovative biotech company at the forefront of developing ground-breaking cancer therapeutics, driven by a deep commitment to enhancing patients' lives worldwide. Their ambitious expansion plans across Europe underscore their dedication to improving healthcare.
They are in an extremely exciting growth phase that has allowed them to mirror their successful US presence in the EU. So, after a successful expansion over the last few years the company are now seeking a HR business partner to assist their EU function by setting up new entities in major EU countries.
You will act as a trusted partner and advisor on all recruitment & on boarding activities, becoming an integrated member of their HR and business team and in time build out the team to work as a centralised function outside of the US.
You will liaise and work closely with global internal teams developing new systems and carrying out activities such as talent management, succession planning, compensation analysis and more.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact at a dynamic biotech company. You'll be a part of a team that's transforming the future of cancer treatment, and you'll have the chance to grow professionally.
- Act as a strategic HR partner to support the company's goals.
- Lead HR initiatives, including talent acquisition and development.
- Drive employee engagement and development programs.
- Contribute to a positive workplace culture.
- Play a pivotal role in the expansion and growth of the company across Europe.
- You provide guidance on workforce planning, including the identification of skill gaps, resources, and organisational design to maximise the support of business objectives.
- To ensure accuracy and a good employee experience, you will supervise and troubleshoot operational processes and workflows such as payroll, benefits, onboarding, and equity awards.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree, master’s preferred.
- Experience in HR within life science organisations
- At least 10 years HR experience with a blend of business partnering and talent management/development focus, including organisational design/effectiveness, team building, performance management, career coaching and leadership development \s.
- Minimum of 5 years supporting employee populations at a regional level across multiple European countries
- Launch and post-launch experience in scaling up a start-up, ideally in the biotech sector.
- Strong organisational, leadership, and influencing skills.
- Ability to forge connections at all levels, capacity to coach and counsel at all levels.
- Experience with international build out would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated capacity to act with discretion and sound judgement.
- Strong listening and analytical skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in influencing business and functional strategies and change.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Senior recruiter within Market Access and HEOR. She will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Due to the interesting nature of this position, it is likely that recruitment could close prematurely due to a high number of expected applicants. To avoid disappointment, apply as soon as possible.
Please call +44 1293 776644 for more information or reach out to Georgia Wright directly on email@example.com with the link to the job advert.