The Business Development Associate carries out analysis and research activities to identify decision makers within the possible client companies, reaching potential customers by telephone and presenting the OPIS services according to the methods and schedule indicated by the personnel manager and Organizing meeting sessions both in the designated countries and in Europe.
We offer a career in Business Development, world-wide, within an expanding and growing research company.
Please note that previous cold calling experience is a must
The role will turn into a BD Manager role in less than 18 months, based on work performance, and ultimately into a Business Development Director role, after few more years with us.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Carrying out analysis and research activities to identify decision makers within the possible client companies
- Analyzing the organizations operating in the field to obtain useful information for the definition of their organization chart
- Drawing the organization chart of the companies contacted using the collected data;
- Reaching potential customers by telephone and presenting the OPIS services according to the methods and schedule indicated by the personnel manager
- Inserting the data in the CRM and ensuring punctual maintenance and updates;
- Dealing with contact calls, discussing the information shared with the potential customers and soliciting responses, also via email
- Keeping the correspondence and the information exchange between the company and possible customers professionally and consistently
- Organizing teleconference meetings (e.g., webex) or face-to-face meetings between OPIS staff and decision-maker clients in the assigned country
Work & Education Minimum Requirements
- 1-3 years experience (maximum, this is associate level only) English (fluent reading, writing and verbal skills in both)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Planning and organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Team-working oriented.Must have permanent residency in the country where you wish to be employed
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary with other benefits/bonuses and opportunity to develop your professional career with an expanding and growing company.
Please read the information notice on the processing of personal data in the candidates information section of our company website.
Who we are:
OPIS is an International CRO with 25 years of experience in conducting Phase I-IV, non-interventional and medical devices studies on an international level. We always offer state-of-the-art information technology solutions and innovative approaches to the increasing complexity and variety of projects.
OPIS extensive expertise covers all phases of drug-related trials, taking care of the Sponsor beyond the therapeutic area, offering also accurate clinical investigations for medical and diagnostic devices. With Global Clinical Research Locations all over the world, OPIS offers a full range of integrated clinical research services as scientific advice, medical writing, trial start-up, monitoring, study management, data management, statistics, pharmacovigilance, medical monitoring, electronic data capture as well as quality assurance and training.