Location - UK and the Netherlands
Do you want to work for a best in class Global consultancy ?
Do you have experience leading Health Economic activities globally ?
My client are an up and coming EU based Consultancy specialising in Market Access, HEOR & RWE. They are in the process of rapid expansion globally and are seeking a Senior health economist to join the team and work across their entire client portfolio. You will be working day to day with the managing director and head of the business ensuring their business vision for the future is being met.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who has 4 + years’ experience working in Health Economics and is looking for the next step in their career.
- 4 years MINIMUM Health Economic Experience
- Experience Line Managing Junior Consultants.
- Evidence Synthesis, Evidence Generation and HEOR expertise from a consulting background
- Advanced degree in a relevant life science discipline e.g. Health Economics, Mathematics, Biostatistics
- Experience Building Health Economic Models from Scratch e.g. Cost Effectiveness, Budget Impact and Markov
- European and US Project Experience
- Experience in reviewing published Literature reviews and HTA reports and appraisals in order to develop recommendation of model inputs.
- Strong Project Management experience; Leading projects to time and budget and liaising with the Client
- Some success in identifying new opportunities for growth with clients and potentially winning that revenue.
- Advanced programming proficiency in VBA.
- Additional programming skills in R, Python, WinBUGS or Shiny not required, but highly desirable.
- Experience conducting systematic literature reviews and indirect treatment comparisons, such as network meta-analyses not required, but highly desirable.
- Experience adapting global models to local affiliates not required, but highly desirable.
- Experience building models for reimbursement submissions to HTA bodies not required, but highly desirable.
- Language skills are not required, but highly desirable.
- Ability to embrace and exemplify Maple’s culture of collaboration, quality, and humility where excellence in collaborative execution is celebrated and big egos are unwelcomed.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org