Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities to add high-value insights to speed therapies to patients and provide practical value to help our customers achieve their objectives.
Every day we perform better because of how we work together, as one team, each the best at what we do. We bring a wide range of talented experts together across a wide range of business-critical services that support our business. Every role within Corporate is vital to furthering our vision of Shortening the Distance from Lab to Life®.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know: WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE Why Syneos Health
Why Syneos Health
- We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
- We are committed to our Total Self culture - where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture - where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it - you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong. Job responsibilities
• Responsible for all facets of incoming calls and visitors to the office including directing calls to correct employee/department, taking messages, updating the telephone directory, the internal site, and Outlook directory for respective office, and Ensuring visitors to the office have appropriate visitors badge and coordinated escort following company SOPs
• Responsible for mail and shipping including sorting and delivering all incoming faxes, sorting and posting all mail, receiving all incoming shipments and assisting with preparing outgoing shipments as necessary, and sending interoffice mail from the office to remote locations.
• General support including:
o Overseeing conference room scheduling and prepares conference rooms for meetings
o Assisting with client related meeting set up, as applicable
o Assisting visitors and staff with taxi and hotel bookings, as applicable
o Overseeing and ordering supplies which may include office, kitchen, mailing, etc. as applicable for respective office location. Ensures adequate and orderly stocking of mail boxes, kitchen and office supply areas.
o Assisting with the local directions and supervision of vendor services, which may include coffee service, food/drink vending machines, and offsite storage, and recycling/documenting shredding services.
o Assisting with the office’s emergency response to fire and security alarms by calling building management, emergency personnel, escorting visitors in building evacuations, etc., as necessary.
o Assisting with the maintenance of seating charts for the office.
o Assisting with copying and faxing Qualifications What we’re looking for
• High school education or equivalent combination of education and experience plus nominal receptionist experience.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and Outlook required.
• Ability to operate office equipment such as copier, fax machine, calculator and postage machine is essential.
• Requires fluency in French and English.
• Professional presence and ability to interact and build relationships with all levels of employees.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines is essential.
• Strong customer services skills and ability to maintain confidentiality required. Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health
. Additional Information:
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.