Greece - Home-based and Site Visits Schedule:
Freelance, Various FTEs
CROMSOURCE is a growing international CRO dedicated to a quality-focused approach with a collaborative "one-team" culture, and we are looking for a dynamic person to join our in-house team as a Freelance Clinical Research Associate II, to join their clinical operations team in Greece. This is a freelance opportunity. You will work on projects from our varied client base, ranging from small to mid-sized pharma and medical device companies.
The Clinical Research Associate II (CRA II) monitors clinical studies and assures high-quality clinical data.
Join our team and help us deliver clinical trials that will improve patients' lives. Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Keeps professionally abreast of all scientific, regulatory, and operational aspects relevant to the clinical projects assigned
- Assists in the selection of sites, site evaluation visits, initiation visits, and ensuring follow-up by obtaining the pre-study documentation to ensure a good start-up of the investigation sites
- May act as Feasibility Associate after appropriate and documented training
- Performs training site staff in all study procedures to ensure protocol/ICH-GCP compliance
- Conducts and reports periodic monitoring visits in the field and reviews at each visit accuracy, legibility, completeness, and quality of the Case Report Form (CRF) in compliance with the protocol, SOP, and ICH-GCP requirements to ensure data integrity and subject safety
- Conducts source data verification and in-house review of clinical data and ensures timely resolution of data queries to guarantee reliable clinical data
- Manages the investigational products (storage, inventory, dispensing records, packaging, and labeling) and the trial material (Investigator study file (ISF), CRF, questionnaires, diaries, etc.) to ensure timely and correct supply to the site
- Cooperates with the site staff for ensuring proper reporting from the site of safety issues (such as AEs/SAEs, SUSARs, etc.) and their follow-up, guaranteeing timely and appropriate handling of safety issues
- Conducts and reports study termination and related activities (e.g., archiving) guaranteeing smooth completion of the project
- Will be the main contact person for the site to ensure close follow up
- Provides general support to the Clinical Research Division on quality control of clinical data
- Promptly address the Projects Coordinators/ Project Managers/ Senior Project Managers about any issues that can jeopardize the conduct of the clinical projects assigned
- Reports to the Head of the Clinical Monitoring Unit on all activities performed during the study and sends all relevant documents according to the timelines and the requirements agreed upon for each single clinical trial
- Develops training material and gives training in collaboration with the Training & Qualification Management Unit
- May assist in contract negotiation with sites on the study budget after appropriate and documented training
- Assists in the preparation of the study including CRF design/development writes CRF instructions and organizes the study files and documents to ensure good start-up of the investigation sites
- May support the submission process in the project (or region), including submission requirements, timelines, informed consent development, etc. after appropriate and documented training.
- Guides and supervises Clinical Research Associate I (CRA I) to coach and train them on the job
Specific Role Requirements and Skills:
- University Degree in scientific medical or paramedical disciplines
- Previous proven experience as a CRA, performing on-site monitoring activities
- Strong knowledge of clinical trial operations, GCP/ICH Guidelines, and other applicable regulatory requirements
The Application Process
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Willingness to travel
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgment email. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for a phone interview as the first step.
If you would like to discuss the role before applying through the website @
www.cromsource.com/careers/job-vacancies please contact
email@example.com for more information. Who will you be working for? About CROMSOURCE
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation that, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do. Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built, and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. Continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives all personnel the clear tools needed to manage internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values is evidenced by our below-industry average turnover rates.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Keywords:
Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Site Management, Monitor, Monitoring, Oncology, Respiratory, Medical Device, Cardiology, Travel, Submissions, Ethics, Contract Research Organisation, CRO, Permanent, Pharma, Outsourcing, Site Contract, Vendor Management, Feasibility Studies, ICFs, Inform Consent Forms Skills:
Oncology, Respiratory, Clinical Pharmacologist, Clinical Research Associate, Freelance, clinical trials, CRO, Medical Devices, Monitoring, Pharma Location: GreeceShare: LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email