Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) - Sponsor Dedicated
Based in Istanbul or Ankara
Fluency in English (Speaking especially) is a must.
Candidates will have an English video assessment online.
Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities to add high-value insights to speed therapies to patients and provide practical value to help our customers achieve their objectives.
Our Clinical Development model brings the customer and the patient to the center of everything that we do. We are continuously looking for ways to simplify and streamline our work to not only make Syneos Health easier to work with, but to make us easier to work for.
Whether you join us in a Functional Service Provider partnership or a Full-Service environment, you’ll collaborate with passionate problem solvers, innovating as a team to help our customers achieve their goals. We are agile and driven to accelerate the delivery of therapies, because we are passionate to change lives.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know:
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
• Responsible for performing activities in compliance with applicable Corporate and Clinical Operations Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
• Assists Clinical Monitoring staff with site management activities, including serving as a Sponsor representative for sites on assigned studies, and communicating with sites to ensure compliance with protocol requirements, study procedures and relevant guidelines
• Creates and assists with maintenance of Trial Master File (TMF) and project files, including participation in file audits
• Prepares and maintains site manuals, reference tools and other documents
• Maintains, updates, and inputs clinical tracking information into databases
• Tracks incoming and outgoing clinical and regulatory documents and updates for investigator sites, studies, project team, or client
• Manages shared mailbox, processes site requests and routes correspondence appropriately
• Coordinates the ordering, packaging, shipping and tracking of site supplies and materials
• Assists with coordination of team meetings, attends meetings and prepares accurate meeting minutes and action items
• May handle receipt, tracking and disposition of Case Report Forms and Queries
• Maintains overall awareness in the field of clinical research by completing all necessary and assigned training
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to embrace new technologies
• Minimal travel up to 25% may be required
• English skills in speaking - reading - writing is a must
Please be mindful that due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond but surely we will keep your records for the more suitable options for your profile.