Richmond Pharmacology is a centre of excellence offering clinical trial services to the pharmaceutical industry. The company was founded in 2001 and enjoys an excellent reputation globally and has successfully marketed niche services against fierce international competition. Clients range from small bio-techs and drug discovery companies to global corporates predominantly from USA and Japan.
We are seeking a full-time creative and talented Media Content Creator to join our marketing department at our London Bridge office. This exciting role will be focused on creating media and content that supports the company's internal and external requirements.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Role: 3 Month FTC (Outside of IR35)
Location: London Bridge
As an office-based Media Content Creator, you will be responsible for creating engaging, high-quality content for our target audiences. You will use your expertise in various media formats such as video, audio, graphic design, photography, presentations and animation to create content that drives engagement, increases visibility, and develops brand awareness.
This is a new position and a great opportunity to come on board and help to shape and develop the role.
- Working within the marketing team to support the development and execution of an effective media content strategy that aligns with the brand identity and target audience.
- Creating, editing, and distributing multimedia content across various platforms such as social media, websites, blogs, and newsletters.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure content is relevant and aligned with business objectives.
- Staying up to date with industry trends, technologies, and platforms to continuously improve content creation.
- Creating schedules for content production and managing deadlines.
- Analyse engagement metrics and user feedback to measure content effectiveness, identify trends, and optimise future content strategies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Create editable templates for use around the business and ensure brand consistency.
- Work with the commercial team to prepare sales led materials such as brochures, proposals, tender documents, and presentations.
- Exceptional storytelling abilities that resonate with the target audience
- Proven experience as a Media Content Creator or similar role.
- Expertise in social media marketing and a comprehensive understanding of various platforms.
- Excellent time management skills alongside the ability to multitask.
- Ability to adapt to new trends, techniques and technologies.
- Passionate about adding value to the team and our clients.
- Create video content for use on websites, social media, learning and development.
- Demonstrably good photography skills, and capable of organising shoots.
- Able to keep to brief, guidelines, timelines and budgets.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital media, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing design / content creation.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier Pro (or similar software).
- Knowledge of video production equipment, lighting, audio, editing software, and post-production techniques is essential.
- Experience creating content for multiple digital channels, including social media, email marketing, and display advertising.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint and Word.
- Understanding of branding and design principles.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature and would like to apply, please register your interest via our BambooHR system. You will be asked to upload a copy of your CV and provide basic contact details.