You will be responsible for development of new analytical methods to support a number of client projects. You will support in development and troubleshooting activities to progress projects, whilst working in line with regulatory standards.
My client are an innovative CRO supporting with development activities to enhance new products in regulated environments, aiming to improve the health of others. They offer exciting challenges and development opportunities, with the ability to work in state of the art GMP / GLP compliant laboratories.
As a Senior Development Scientist based in Lancashire you will support with analytical development across a number of projects by:
- Coordinating and manage workload within the team of senior / development scientists, ensuring projects are progressing
- Ensuring analysis is conducted in timely manner, in line with regulations
- Producing key study documentation, including SOPs, study protocols, and writing of reports
- Reviewing analytical data generated by key studies and report back findings
- Assist with operational activities to execute testing plans as required
To be successful you will have:
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with focus on GC, MS and HPLC
- Experience of troubleshooting and method development in listed areas
- Working knowledge of GLP / GMP
- Experience of interaction with customers (ideal)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding CRO! You will be supporting in delivering life enhancing products, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career with a company who value their employees!