Senior QC Analyst
Looking for that next step in your QC career?
Eager to move towards more senior responsibilities in the laboratory?
My client has a strong foothold in the pharmaceutical service industry as one of the most recognised providers globally. With services ranging from formulation and process development, through to manufacturing and analytical support, you will have the chance to be a part of one their newest sites, undergoing significant investment.
Taking on increased QC responsibilities, especially with regards to documentation and troubleshooting, you will use a range of bench methods as well as instrumentation techniques to work on a variety of client focused projects.
Unlike many QC laboratories, this is NOT a shift-based role and more so, you will have the chance to work flexi hours everyday between 6am-7pm – as long as you are fulfilling the 37.5hr week! So, if you are looking for a later start in the morning, or an earlier finish in the afternoon, this opportunity allows for it!
There is also a clear pathway into direct team leadership if that is a long-term goal.
- Chemistry based or Pharmaceutical Science degree (or equivalent)
- Practical experience of HPLC. Other chromatography techniques beneficial.
- GMP experience essential
- Method validation experience beneficial, although strong theoretical understanding would be considered
- Experience in some of the principles of raw material and stability testing
- Ability to work in a commercial laboratory with an appreciation of client project deadlines and deliver
QC, quality, control, analytical, testing, solid, dose, powders, liquids, raw, materials, stability, laboratory, analyst, technician, graduate, entry, GMP, manufacturing, HPLC, chromatography, GC, chemistry, development, validation