Manage and support the operational elements and execution of studies and/or programs to ensure delivery; time and quality resulting in strong financial performance and customer satisfaction and in accordance with SOPs; policies and practices from pre-award to close-out.
• Provide oversight on clinical deliverables on assigned projects/programs in compliance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, applicable regulation/guidelines, to ensure delivery of the work product with Quality.
• Participate in the selection for hiring new employees by conducting candidate review and participating in the interviewing process. May support in department onboarding and training, as required.
• Support and guide the management team to assure the staff has the proper materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities. Provide or support with the oversight for the execution of the training plan, SOP review and training experiences, as applicable.
• Participate in the allocation of resources to clinical research projects by assigning staff to clinical studies based on their experience and training.
• May support People Manager with the oversight of their staff, to ensure quality deliverables.
• May identify quality risks and issues and support with the creation of appropriate corrective action plans to prevent or correct deficiencies in performance of staff.
• May support management team with workload and quality metrics review and oversight.
• May collaborate with other clinical teams and other functional leadership to manage project related challenges and to achieve exemplary customer service.
• Participates in corporate or organizational departmental quality or process improvement initiatives.
• May mentor junior Clinical Staff.
• Bachelor's Degree Degree in scientific discipline or health care preferred Req
• Prior clinical trial experience including experience in a management/leadership capacity or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements (i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines).
• Good leadership skills.
• Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com