Richmond Pharmacology engages in phase 1, phase 2 and phase 3 trials covering a wide range of therapeutic areas. The Patient and Volunteer Recruitment team are instrumental in ensuring that these trials can take place successfully. We are currently adding to the team and are looking for motivated, high-energy, persuasive individuals who are goal oriented and have an interest in medicines research and healthcare.
Title: Volunteer Tele-Recruiter
Location: London Bridge, London
Salary - £25,000 + Bonus
Our marketing team generates hundreds of leads each month of individuals interested in taking part in a clinical trials. The Patient and Volunteer Recruiters are tasked with contacting these prospects to discuss forthcoming trials and assess if they might be eligible. You will be following up with these prospects to discuss the trial with them, run through some basic criteria and ultimately, you will be aiming to book them in to meet one of our doctors for a screening appointment. You will need to be engaging and tenacious and must be comfortable on the phone, so people with a background in market research, telesales or general sales may have an advantage. A scientific background is not essential, but this may help you when discussing aspects of the trials with other staff members or with the prospects themselves.
Additionally, your tasks will include
- Answering all incoming telephone calls from volunteers or potential volunteers in a courteous and efficient manner and dealing with inquiries in a concise way including accurately inputting contact details into the database
- Liaising with appropriate staff members regarding potential volunteers' current and previous health issues
- Processing of all registrations made via website or call centre
- Assisting in building up healthy and specialised pool of volunteers (e.g. elderly, post-menopausal)
- Booking in of provisionalscreenings and pre-screen appointments and communicating any changes to the VR Project Manager
- Maintain volunteer confidentiality at all times
- Ensuring all volunteers are taken to the waiting room
- Making sure waiting room is well stocked with materials
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please follow the link to our Bamboo HR system and register your interest. You will be asked to supply a copy of your CV along with basic contact details.
All applicants will receive an automated email acknowledging receipt. While we endeavour to follow up with each candidate in person, current volumes make this impracticable. Please accept our apologies if you have not heard back from us directly within two weeks of applying and assume that on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.