Business Sales Executive. Exciting new opportunity working across Munster, Mid-West & South East of Ireland for a market leading medical devices company.
Role: Business Sales Executive
Therapy Area: Medical Equipment
Territory: Ireland - Munster, Mid-West & South East
Salary: Negotiable competitive salary, bonus, company car and additional package benefits
Role Type: Sales Representative; Medical Representative; Territory Sales Representative; Sales Executive
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company selling a range of Rehabilitation & Mobility Equipment products used in Primary Care and the Hospital environment. These include A.D.L. products, Wheelchairs, Beds, Mattress and Cushion, storage solutions, furniture and disinfection products.
The role holder will have responsibility for delivering year-on-year sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan; to communicate the clinical and commercial benefits of our product range to enable better patient outcomes and to provide cost effective options to clinicians across the territory. Customers will include a number of disciplines relating to the above range of products, including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Clinical Nurse Managers, Clinical Engineering departments and Procurement. This role sits within the Medical Devices division.
- Deliver year-on-year sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan.
- Maintain and service existing business.
- Building a sales pipeline and meeting strategic growth targets by identifying key growth and new business opportunities.
- Develop and implement agreed strategies in all target accounts.
- To train customers to use and understand our products and services to best practice and standards.
- Conducting strategic reviews within the customer base for the largest and/or most strategically important accounts.
- Participating in and providing support at relevant exhibitions, sales meetings, and other clinical/sales-related functions as requested and/or defined by management.
- Taking ownership of customers and KOLs to ensure that a positive relationship is developed and maintained, with customer satisfaction paramount.
- Developing territory management plans that identify and prioritise activities to achieve business goals.
- Promoting a positive and professional company image internally and externally.
- Completing all administration, reports & requests within guidelines & on time.
- Attending international conferences and trade fairs as required.
The Client markets and sells a broad range of own and third-party medical device and pharmaceutical products. Renowned for their excellence, innovation and effectiveness. Organised into focused and expert divisions with deep sector knowledge, with a reputation for tailor-made, innovative, cost-effective solutions. Success is their hallmark, representing leading global brands in delivery of quality patient care.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Availability and willingness to travel internationally to manufacturer training courses and for clinical meetings as required
- Proven sales background with ideally 2 years’ experience, preferably in medical sales.
- Ability to engage with key clinical opinion leaders and decision makers.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven organisational/multi-tasking skills.
- High level of self-initiative and self-management (capable of working independently)
- Strong relationship/team player skills with ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team (internally & externally).
- High level of customer focus and customer service.
If you are suitable for this position, please send a copy of your CV. Alternatively call the recruitment team at Chemistree Solutions Ltd. Chemistree is a pharmaceutical and healthcare recruitment specialist.