Hospital Sales Representative in Ghent, East Flanders - Syneos Health
- Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
- Ghent, Belgium
- Start date
- 18 Mar 2023
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Sales / Commercial
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Discover what our 25.000 employees already know: Syneos Health is an inspiring place to be. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients' lives around the world.
Deliver impactful calls to all relevant stakeholders through selling excellence skills and ability to build trust and relationships with each stakeholder
• Build insight around key customers and hospitals, and build a commercially astute, prioritised and targeted business plan, that demonstrates a tailored, needs based approach
• Demonstrate measurable progress against business plans, in line with policy, using clearly defined KPIs that prove the value returned to the business and delivery against customer needs
• Build & implement successfully a business plan consisting of: o Visit & meetings with key stakeholder o Insight into current prescription & account way of working o Ensure identification of patients & clear picture of patients potential o Ensure identification and visits of key stakeholders in Hospital medical pharmaceutical committee (MPC) o Ensure triggering of the scientific studies with HCPs o Follow-up & ensure successful identification & treatment of eligible patients o Follow-up all issues, questions & remarks from all stakeholders & feedback to marketing team
• Use a multi-channel approach to compellingly communicate the data behind our new therapy approach and articulate the benefits for patients • Mobilise internal and external experts through appropriate forums/channels to cascade positive opinion in order to build advocacy amongst other EEs across multiple accounts, in line with our client's new HCP engagement ways of working
• Collaborate with Tender Managers to facilitate the introduction or maintenance of our products in Hospital formularium
• Degree level, certified healthcare professional or relevant experience
• Significant experience in visiting specialists and management hospital accounts through contact with pharmacist & nurses
• Preferred experience in discussions with MPC members
• Selling excellence: interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to deliver an impactful and sales oriented call
• Scientific skills: ability to understand, capture and communicate complex scientific ideas in a simple way. Demonstrated ability to analyze and assimilate scientific and sales data
• Preferrable Project Management skills, including the ability to implement, monitor and review projects and expertise and demonstrated skills in account management
• Good understanding of the hospital sales environment
• Valid Driving license
• Fluency in Dutch; fluency in English is a plus
• Proven ability to work across boundaries with highly specialised external experts and senior internal stakeholders and willingness to be a strong member of a high performance team
• Ability to form collaborative relationships and to lead client discussions without authority to serve as primary resource to HCPs due to excellent communication
Find out more about working for our company
Brief Company Description;
Why Syneos Health®? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. We bring together more than 30,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life®.
Our Values speak to how we work together. How we think differently in order to find new solutions and to ensure high quality. Across our company, across our disciplines. Sharing ideas and opinions. We leverage our expertise towards the promise of medicine. To impact people worldwide and to shorten the distance from lab to life®.
Challenge the status quo
"We’ve always done it this way” doesn’t apply here. Partnering with our customers , we advance complex therapies and the channels we use to reach physicians and patients in more meaningful ways. We dig in and think differently. We see what exists and ask how we can make it better. We find new solutions, ensuring they reflect the high quality standards our customers deserve. Ultimately, patients are waiting for a therapy that could change their lives. Our hard work and new ideas deliver.
Collaborate to deliver solutions
Each day we get to call upon some of the industry’s most dynamic, thought-provoking colleagues. Together, we are committed to our customers’ success . We work across our company, and across our disciplines, sharing ideas, respecting one another’s opinions and providing constructive feedback. It’s this dynamic that makes Syneos Health different. We know that collaboration with our colleagues and with our customers unlocks creativity, innovation and new solutions.
Passionate to change lives
Each life we positively impact makes our work worthwhile. To us, a patient isn’t a number; she is a family member, he is a colleague, and they are our neighbors. We’re motivated by the promise of science to positively impact the health of our communities. We hold ourselves accountable to leverage our diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences as we partner side by side with our customers. This passion for patients fuels our vision to accelerate the impact of life changing therapies worldwide.
- Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
- 020 7632 1800
10 Bloomsbury Way
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert