UX/UI Designer in London, ENG - Syneos Health
- Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
- London, United Kingdom
- Start date
- 18 Mar 2023
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
- Marketing, Advertising
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Location: Holborn, London/hybrid
Business Unit: Creative
Reporting to: Design Director
About Syneos Health
Syneos Health maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion.
We demand the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential. We also offer unparalleled career development opportunities and benefits.
The primary function of the UI/UX Designer is to help create beautifully crafted, useful, informative, compelling, intuitive visual experiences - across a wide range of projects and channels. You will not be limited to UI/UX, but also have a passion for all aspects of design and keen to influence those around you with your ideas, and hope to push the creative boundary.
You'll be skilled in using the Adobe CC Suite. You're pro-active and are looking to grow within a multi-disciplinary team with in-house capabilities across art, copy, digital, print, events, video and all areas of design.
Your passion for design is infectiously obvious. When you see something visually brilliant - say a GIF, an illustration, a sculpture - you kick yourself and ask: 'Why didn't I create that?' Slipshod, lazy, layouts give you sleepless nights.
Given the full range of services provided by Syneos Health, you need to be able to manage several projects within strict deadlines, whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Work with the core creative team (Creative Director, Copywriters, Designers, Front-end Developers, Motion-graphics Designers) to originate and develop pitch concepts
- Interpret existing brand guidelines and suggest ways they could be refreshed in response to clients' briefs
- Present and promote stand-out creative work
- Bring original thinking and added value to brainstorms
- Understand and implement direction from the art/copy and development teams - in-line with project objectives
- Clearly communicate project status, progress and time requirements with the Creative Services Manager, Creative Director, and other senior team members
- Provide marker and Mac visuals - including video storyboards, design layouts, and creative treatments
- Uncover and share interesting trends and developments in design on any platform
- Monitor trends in the health and wellness space
- Strong design experience within healthcare comms is useful, but by no means essential
- A portfolio demonstrating a breadth of work and strong conceptual thinking
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- To be able to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high-fidelity mockups.
- Communicate well with the creative teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Ensure the voice of our clients is present by incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into your designs.
- Able to perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Know how to use prototyping tools such as XD, or equivalent.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- High levels of attention to detail, patience and flexibility
- The desire to challenge the way HCPs (Health Care Providers) and patients interact with health and wellness brands
- Ambitious with an open mind and strong work ethic
At Syneos Health Communications , we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies - consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications - are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Find out more about working for our company
Brief Company Description;
Why Syneos Health®? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. We bring together more than 30,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life®.
Our Values speak to how we work together. How we think differently in order to find new solutions and to ensure high quality. Across our company, across our disciplines. Sharing ideas and opinions. We leverage our expertise towards the promise of medicine. To impact people worldwide and to shorten the distance from lab to life®.
Challenge the status quo
"We’ve always done it this way” doesn’t apply here. Partnering with our customers , we advance complex therapies and the channels we use to reach physicians and patients in more meaningful ways. We dig in and think differently. We see what exists and ask how we can make it better. We find new solutions, ensuring they reflect the high quality standards our customers deserve. Ultimately, patients are waiting for a therapy that could change their lives. Our hard work and new ideas deliver.
Collaborate to deliver solutions
Each day we get to call upon some of the industry’s most dynamic, thought-provoking colleagues. Together, we are committed to our customers’ success . We work across our company, and across our disciplines, sharing ideas, respecting one another’s opinions and providing constructive feedback. It’s this dynamic that makes Syneos Health different. We know that collaboration with our colleagues and with our customers unlocks creativity, innovation and new solutions.
Passionate to change lives
Each life we positively impact makes our work worthwhile. To us, a patient isn’t a number; she is a family member, he is a colleague, and they are our neighbors. We’re motivated by the promise of science to positively impact the health of our communities. We hold ourselves accountable to leverage our diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences as we partner side by side with our customers. This passion for patients fuels our vision to accelerate the impact of life changing therapies worldwide.
- Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
- 020 7632 1800
10 Bloomsbury Way
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert