Implementation Consultant – Pharmacovigilance / Safety Systems (Remote)
- Veeva Systems
- Germany - Remote
- Start date
- 16 Mar 2023
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Clinical Research, Drug Safety, Pharmacovigilance, Information Technology, Design, Information Services, IT Architecture
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Help us transform and bring innovation to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance!
Veeva is looking for an experienced consultant to join the Safety Professional Services team and support implementations of our Vault Safety solution. We want innovative thinkers with deep implementation expertise who are ready to challenge the status quo with new technology.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, you will work side-by-side with customers and our senior consultants to implement Vault Safety. In this role, you will support the overall delivery of Vault Safety for our customers. You will define and drive business processes, support the project team in delivering the solution, and guide our customers throughout the implementation programs.
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role; this is a 'work anywhere' position, as long as you are close to an airport and are able to meet travel requirements. Qualified candidates based in Europe are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Support life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of Vault Safety.
- Execute across all implementation phases, covering mainly project management and/or functional analyst roles: workshop preparation and delivery, requirements gathering, gap analysis, configuration, validation, and customer training.
- Provide subject matter expertise on implementation methodology and best practices.
- Collaborate with partners involved during the implementation.
- Collaborate with internal and cross-team stakeholders and contribute to the Safety practice development.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Life Sciences, Healthcare, or an adjacent Safety industry
- Experience implementing, supporting, or administrating core business/IT operations with GxP software solutions
- Good knowledge of implementation methodologies for SaaS solution
- Proven ability to deliver on time and with a high degree of satisfaction
- Longstanding passion for technology and hands-on experiences
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Fast learner, ability to adapt and to embrace changes
- Proactive with good interpersonal skills, a good team player
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Fluent in a second language: Italian, Spanish, French, or German
- Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to travel, up to 50%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Nice To Have
- Fluent in 2nd language: Spanish, French, Italian, or German
- Direct experience with systems such as Oracle Argus, ARISg, and/or other drug safety applications
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in the life sciences industry bring their products to market, faster. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, data, services and consulting to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Founded in 2007, Veeva works with 950+ customers, operates across 165+ countries and has 4700+ employees globally.
Our core values — do the right thing, customer success, employee success, and speed — guide our decision making and define our culture. Doing the right thing means that we are concerned about more than just financial success. Veeva became a Public Benefit Corporation in February 2021, recognising our responsibility to customers, employees and the community, in addition to shareholders' interests.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company, meaning you can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. Opportunities are available across Europe - our offices are based in Oxford, Frankfurt, Paris, Barcelona and Hungary.
John Smith Drive
Oxford Business Park South
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert