Director of Medical Writing
- AL2S3 LTD
- Germany (DE)
- >€100,000 + Performance Bonus + Profit Sharing
- Start date
- 8 Mar 2023
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Medical Communications, Medical Writing, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Writing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
Josh Zarembski is partnered with a niche Biometrics-focused CRO that has been established for the past 32 years. With over 600 successfully completed trials and a 92% business retention rate, it is fair to say this organisation prides itself on the highest quality work. Through their recent success, the team is now searching for a talented Director of Medical Writing.
If successful, you will have the opportunity to build, develop and grow your own department while still maintaining some hands-on responsibilities. So far, there are 2 in-house medical writers and 3 contractors. This department is expected to grow by 100% in the next 6 - 12 months!
The position can be worked fully office-based, remotely or as a hybrid position from their office in Munich.
If you would like a new challenge and company with a real focus on their team and the work produced, look no further
- Lead the Medical Writing team to ensure timely delivery of documents such as clinical study reports, protocols and safety update reports.
- Take responsibility for arrangement, workload distribution and resource planning, with the goal of ensuring both adequate assignments of resources to projects and a balance of workload across the team.
- You contribute to medical writing and quality control of documents such as clinical study reports, clinical study protocols and development/regular safety update reports.
- You attend/lead project-related calls, regular client status calls and medical writing team meetings.
- You maintain wide-ranging knowledge of regulatory guidelines, trends and standards in medical writing and clinical research and attend conferences.
- You recommend, assist and actively contribute to the development and improvement of SOPs and standards including processes and all relevant document templates.
- You represent medical writing in regulatory inspections and sponsor audits.
- You have extensive experience in regulatory medical writing in clinical research, ideally in protocols and CSR's.
- You have sophisticated word processing skills, including MS Office, software and systems knowledge in document management.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- You excel in hands-on medical writing skills as well as ability to handle team, timelines and task oversight.
- An attractive salary (90K-100K Euros + Approx 8K Bonus + profit sharing) and extensive social benefits such as flexible working and company events.
- Highly motivated and expert colleagues and an open, respectful and collaborative atmosphere.
- Extensive initial training and development opportunities via internal and external trainings.
- An welcoming workplace with work-life balance and family friendliness
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies
If you’re interested, contact me on +44 (0) 203 778 0909
AL Solutions is backed by well-known industry experts. We are dedicated to making a real difference to the Life Science recruitment and staffing industry. AL Solutions now see themselves as a market leader within the Life Science Biometrics and Clinical Research/Development sectors.
With extensive experience, our in-depth knowledge within the ‘Biometrics & Clinical Life Science Market’ has grown and so has our reputation. We pride ourselves on sourcing the best talent in the market allowing us to stand out from the rest.
Our services cover contingency (permanent and contract), as well as campaign searches, providing clients with industry professionals ranging from graduates through to board level appointments. Our unique understanding into the pharmaceutical sector results in a bespoke service that we tailor to suit each client’s individual needs. Clients and candidates benefit from our specialist knowledge and our focus on providing intelligent, concise and straightforward solutions.
Our aim is to provide high calibre candidates who will fit perfectly into a new environment/organisation which will help transform the performance of the business/division.
email@example.com +44 (0) 203 778 0909
10 Lower Thames Street
Apply for Director of Medical Writing
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert