Senior Medical Writer for a creative agency
- RBW Consulting
- United Kingdom (GB)
- Basic + Bonus
- Start date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Medical Communications
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Role: Senior Medical Writer for a creative & dynamic Healthcare Comms agency
Location: UK / Remote / Hybrid working
An opportunity for a Senior medical writer to join an exciting dynamic & creative healthcare comms agency has arisen.
Due to the companies success with deliverables, clients & their reputation in the market. They are expanding head count across the business.
If you are an experienced senior medical writer or a medical writer with at least 2 years experience working in a Medical communications agency, then I want to hear from you.
The client are unique in the way they approach their campaigns, allowing you to be creative & dynamic in your approach. They encourage you to think outside the box and test the boundaries of the norm.
If you are looking to expand your writing and want to join an organisation that prioritises its employees development & progression then please read on.
RBW are excited to be partnered with a leading independent Medical Communications group.
They cover a wide spectrum of Medical Communications, offering full service & bespoke healthcare communications such as Medical Affairs, Publications planning, and Promotional Medical Education. They are experts in delivering high quality & impactful communications by bringing them to life, to capture & engage their audiences!
As a Senior medical writer, you will be responsible for generating & overseeing content. Working closely with the team to ensure that deliverables are implemented & met to the highest standard.
This role directly reports into the Scientific lead / Editorial / Scientific director (depending on your team)
It is a UK based role – Flexible working / remote working / UK offices - You must be based in the UK to apply for this role.
- To produce & oversee high quality scientific content
- Act as a key point of contact for clients, external experts, suppliers & internal members
- Work effectively across multiple clients, projects and therapy areas
- Take client briefs for new projects
- Contribute to new business development through helping to identify new projects, proposals & pitches
- Develop outlines of materials such as; slide decks, publications, reports & training materials
- Ensure the scientific content & materials are in line with industry compliance, guidelines, internal SOP’s & meet deadlines & budgets
- Ensure all materials are reviewed & approved by the correct personal
- Conduct internal reviews & quality checks for other medical writers
- Maintain up to date knowledge on multiple therapy areas
- Keep up to date with industry compliance & guidelines around; copyright, PhRMA, CONSORT, GPP3, ICMJE, ABPI
- Use your experience & knowledge to help guide both clients & internal teams on processes & compliance
The ideal candidate:
- A degree in Life sciences – medicine, biology, pharmacology, pharmacy, biomedical science
- Previous agency experience in a writer & reviewer capacity
- Excellent English language & grammatical skills
- Excellent decision making & project management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
Find out more about working for our company
Brief Company Description;
At RBW Consulting we provide a truly modern approach to recruitment, offering a consultancy based solution to clients and candidates alike which we believe elevates us ahead of all our competitors. Driven by our five core values, each of our Consultants demonstrates; Growth Mindset, Professionalism, Commitment, Honesty & Fairness to provide the best services we can to everyone we work with.
With unparalleled candidate networks we are the first to hear of new and exciting opportunities in the industry. All Consultants at RBW focus in their own vertical niche, and it is this way of working which means we can honestly say our Consultants are true experts in their field.
Our areas of specialism are:
- Health Economics and Market Access
- Clinical Research
- Medical Affairs
- CRO Business Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Data Science
- Pre-Clinical Research
- Healthcare Communications
- Human Resources
- Patient Recruitment
- Legal & Compliance
- Search & Selection
With coverage across the UK, Europe and the United States, RBW consistently has a range of new, exciting and lucrative opportunities on either a permanent or contract basis, from Junior right up to Board level appointments. To find out more about any of these opportunities, or if you just want to have a general discussion about what is available to you, please call +44 (0) 1293 584 300 or email email@example.com
- RBW Consulting
- 01293 584 300
106 High Street
Apply for Senior Medical Writer for a creative agency
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert