- Achieva Group Ltd
- Not specified
- Start date
- 27 Jan 2023
- Closing date
- 26 Feb 2023
- Clinical Research, Clinical Research Associate
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Bachelor of Science in health-related field;
- Previous experience as a CRA;
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Broad knowledge of the local language (Dutch) and excellent English;
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACHIEVA is an experienced head on new shoulders.
ACHIEVA comprises five respected specialist recruitment businesses*1, joining forces to become one stronger and more powerful entity, bolstered by research, development and environmental enterprises that share our core values.
We have over three decades of experience in sourcing industry experts across a wide range of specialist sectors including Pharmaceuticals, Primary Care, Occupational Health, Health & Safety, Engineering, Development and Research.
Businesses are people powered. Now more than ever, they want resourceful, motivated and dynamic individuals who have the ability to thrive during times of change as well as the ability to weather any storm. ACHIEVA will find these people and will place them in environments where they will flourish.
ACHIEVA is born out of a recognition that the workplace is evolving and that with change, comes great opportunity. Opportunity for our clients and for our candidates.
ACHIEVA. It’s in the name.
- 01727 811634
22-24 Upper Marlborough Rd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert