We have two fantastic opportunities for Field Service Engineers within an innovative Medical Device company specialising in Laser Equipment for the aesthetics sector. This is a great opportunity for a technically minded individual to join a cutting edge leader in the field recruiting due to company growth with opportunities for further career progression.
- Providing superior technical support both on-site to clients and within company workshops
- Mobile servicing of equipment used in the aesthetic and skin treatment industry
- Collaborating as part of a supportive team to diagnose problems and make repairs to devices
- Providing excellent customer service
- 2-5 years’ experience as an engineer/ field service engineer
- Experience servicing and repairing solid state laser equipment would be advantageous
- Experience testing, troubleshooting & repairing electrical plant or devices (experience with medical devices would be highly regarded, but is not mandatory
Following your application Simon Trebilcock, a specialist Scientific Recruiter with over 8 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the pharmaceutical industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Simon Trebilcock for any further information
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - +44 (0) 203 868 1001 .
A note from the author – Simon Trebilcock
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people from minority groups are less likely to apply to job adverts unless they meet every single qualification. At Planet Pharma we are dedicated to building diverse, inclusive and authentic workplaces, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the advert, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.