Location: Bucharest ( flexible working)
Salary: flexible depending on experience
As a member of the Finance Team you will support the goal of delivering accurate and reliable information for effective decision making.
The role will be to responsible for the accounting of our Romanian, UK, Swiss and French entities.
Duties / Responsibilities:
* Processing of supplier invoices, employees expenses and payments
* Administration and reconciliation of receipts (credit cards, invoices)
* Supporting the department with Statutory Audit Preparation
* Accounting to Trial Balance
* Support monthly Management Account reporting
* General Ledger Account Reconciliations
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Fixed Assets accounting support
* Manage Accruals and Prepayments
* WIP Reconciliation
* Review and preparation of commission payments for sales staff
* Other duties as needed by Financial Controller and Finance Director.
* Bank Reconciliation
* General Ledger Accounting, journal posting
* Manage Invoice Finance Facility
* Support as needed to other departments and management
Our main requirements:
* Proficiency in English (company working language) and Romanian. French or German language would be an advantage.
* 1-3 Years experience in Accounting.
* Knowledge of accounting fundamentals
* Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment
* Good computer skills (MS Suite). Knowledge of SAGE 50 accounting system would be a distinct advantage.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, vlookups, basic formula's
* An organised individual that respects and meets deadlines
* Independent professional, but can also work as a team player
* Would like to grow his/her accounting knowledge and progress in this field
For more information and the opportunity to be considered for this role, please submit a CV to my email address: