Description Project Manager II
Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities to add high-value insights to speed therapies to patients and provide practical value to help our customers achieve their objectives.
Our Clinical Development model brings the customer and the patient to the center of everything that we do. We are continuously looking for ways to simplify and streamline our work to not only make Syneos Health easier to work with, but to make us easier to work for.
Whether you join us in a Functional Service Provider partnership or a Full-Service environment, you’ll collaborate with passionate problem solvers, innovating as a team to help our customers achieve their goals. We are agile and driven to accelerate the delivery of therapies, because we are passionate to change lives.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know: WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE Why Syneos Health
Job responsibilities This role also includes they work closely with the Program head to develop and deliver the Global Recruitment and Retention strategy across assigned protocols. They will implement a strategy that enables Clinical Trial Management team to deliver on enrollment goals
- We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
- We are committed to our Total Self culture - where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
Project Leadership and Delivery:
• Manages a project as a project manager overseeing interdisciplinary clinical research studies and ensures compliance with GCP, relevant SOP’s, and regulatory requirements.
• Acts as a primary liaison between the Company and the Customer to ensure timely study launch, conduct, and closeout according to the Customer’s and the Company’s contractual agreement.
• Lead project team to ensure quality, timelines and budget management.
• Accountable for the financial performance of each project.
• Coordinate activities and deliverables of all study conduct partners and proactively identify and manage issues.
• Ensure studies are conducted in compliance with GCP, relevant SOP’s and regulatory requirements.
• Accountable for all project deliverables for each project assigned.
Documentation and Reporting:
• Responsible for quality and completeness of TMF for assigned projects.
• Accountable for maintenance of study information on a variety of databases and systems.
• Responsible for study management components of inspection readiness for all aspects of the study conduct.
• Oversight for development and implementation of project plans.
• Plan, coordinate and present at internal and external meetings.
• Prepare project management reports for clients and management.
• Developing contingency planning and risk mitigation strategies to ensure successful delivery of study goals.
• Develops strong relationships with current clients to generate new and/or add-on business for the future.
• May participate in bid defense meetings where presented as potential project manager.
• May be required to line manage other project management team members and clinical monitoring staff. Qualifications What we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) level of qualification in life sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Clinical research organization (CRO) and relevant therapeutic experience preferred. Strong knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong ability to manage time and work independently.
• Direct therapeutic area expertise.
• Ability to embrace new technologies.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.
• Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 25%). Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health . Additional Information:
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.