At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.THE POSITION
Global Master Data Management develops and maintains Master Data related processes on enabling IT platforms, deploys such solution in countries and provides services around data creation, maintenance and data quality.
Join us as MDM Process Manager - MDM Cross Domain and become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!Tasks & responsibilities
- As MDM Process Manager you will be responsible for the design of cross domain master data management procedures e.g. record retention.
- Moreover, you will be accountable for the execution of projects to implement new global solutions.
- During the lifecycle, you will maintain and improve the solution, in collaboration with the validation and compliance teams.
- You will develop and improve cross system processes for compliant use of master data management solutions.
- In addition to that, you will update and enhance the existing GBS Master Data Management Standards (process related SOPs, working instructions, documentation standards, risk assessment, ARIS documentation, standard KPIs...).
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- University degree in Business Administration, Natural Sciences or equivalent
- International project management experience
- Experience in Master Data Management ideally master data life cycle management
- Knowledge of implementation of Data Protection/Security/Privacy solutions would be beneficial
- Systematic way of working with a high quality-oriented focus
- Good communication skills, including preparation of documentation for presentations, and intercultural experience
- Team player with intercultural awareness and a global mindset
- Fluency in English
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym (Ingelheim), in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area.
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting Team, Tel: +49 (0) 6132 77-173173
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.