ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.Summary of the Essential Functions of the Job:
Qualifications (Minimal acceptable level of education, work experience, and competency)
- Reviews and validates quality and accuracy of contracts and other documents.
- Responsible for facilitating contract execution (via DocuSign or wet signature) and maintaining the Signature Authority Guidance.
- Responsible for facilitating all required notarizations and apostilles.
- Responsible for ordering and tracking courier services.
- Manage key vendor purchase orders and submit vendor invoices as necessary to Incyte finance.
- Responsible for opening, managing and quality checks of tracker and perform system maintenance as needed.
- Assist in the reporting of Key Performance Indicators and Central Services metrics.
- Assists in the procurement of clinical trial insurance.
- Maintains consistent communications with internal clients, including in-person discussion, telephone calls, and email.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience in the biopharmaceutical/CRO industry.
- Minimum of three years negotiating US Site contracts and budgets.
- Experience in negotiating vendor contracts/budgets.
- Proven ability to effectively manage change.
- Ability to negotiate complex contract and payment terms.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.