Clinical Research Associate 2
€ - Dependent on Experience
My client, an internationally renowned, leading CRO are looking to expand their team due to aggressive growth plans and currently looking for CRA’s in Italy.
If you are looking to expand on your experience and have the opportunity to work within multiple therapeutic areas, whilst focusing on your career development, I am confident that what my client has to offer, could very much be of interest.
Working with state-of-the-art technology, an innovative approach to the many projects they are involved with and a real emphasis on doing things the right way, this role would suit a CRA who enjoys a good work/life balance.
Some of your duties:
- Collecting documents required for the ethical and administrative submission
- Verifying the suitability of the site
- Ensuring training and compliance with the protocol and following up on any deviations.
- Checking drug accountability
- Contacting sites to check the patient status, push enrolment and manage queries in a timely manner
- Checking the consistency of collected data
- Reporting on serious adverse events
- Participating in periodic meetings with Sponsors and Investigators
- Life Science Degree
- Willingness to travel
- Good planning, organization and problem-solving abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you think your experience and career aspirations match this fantastic opportunity, please contact Paul Adam at RBW on 01293 364079 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org