Senior Learning and Performance Training Associate (Hybrid)
- i-Pharm Consulting
- Republic of Ireland, Dublin
- EUR35 - EUR40 per hour
- Start date
- 24 Jan 2023
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- HR / Recruitment / Training, Training
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Learning & Performance Sr Associate will be responsible for coordination activities that will support the Learning & Performance organization. This role will support the successful execution of a cross-functional effort to ensure delivery of the master training plans.
* Develop Training Progress Reports (Metrics Adherence, Budget Allocation, Participants Training Progress)
* Support and develop Metrics Visualizations
* Training Activities Coordination and Execution at the Floor in collaboration with the Functional Reps
* Lessons Learned Documentation (Impact on Progress / Mitigations /Action Taken)
* Coordinates the New Hire Orientation program including annual schedule, NHO timetable, collecting and (where applicable) actioning feedback, liaising with managers, service providers and Talent Acquisition
* Hyper Care New Hires from On-Boarding up to them being ready to be on the Floor
* Candidate will need to be proactive managing daily tasks and owning them as requested
* Work with various cross-functional roles to coordinate tasks for the training program
* Participate as a member of multidisciplinary L&P New Vial Line and other manufacturing Project workstreams.
* Perform all tasks with due care and attention ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and company requirements, policies and procedures
* Support a safe working environment by complying with environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations
* Provide support with the completion of deliverables as required
* Day to day management of communication and any other tasks/projects assigned as per manager's request.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
* Ability to build working relationships and effective partnerships at all levels in the organization
* Supports L&P Business Partners with Online training requests, Training Impact Assessments and ad hoc queries.
* Escalates to team management of significant program quality, compliance, and safety risks if applicable.
* Communicates effectively with Project Team
* Thinks LEAN and embeds LEAN concepts into program delivery
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or comparable professional qualification with experience in GMP Training Processes, Human Performance, Life Sciences, or Business.
* The candidate should have experience with the business processes surrounding the use of learning management or training systems (e.g., SumTotal, ISOtrain) as a plus.
* Knowledge of adult learning methodologies, instructional design, and curriculum development
* Experience in project management (managing projects, defining scope, tracking milestones)
* Excellent / effective writing and communication/presentation skills
* Excellent oral and written communication, facilitation, organizational and planning skills
* Ability to work with staff across multiple levels of an organization
* Experience in MS Office, & ability to learn and use new software
i-Pharm Consulting provides Talent Solutions for the global Life Sciences sector.
We are an award-winning international life sciences recruitment company with offices in London, Munich, Frankfurt, Sydney, New York, Charlotte, and Los Angeles. In a highly competitive marketplace, we connect top talent with the very best opportunities.
Since 2008, i-Pharm’s independent, expert, and ethical approach to procuring talent has helped power the pioneering progress made by Pharmaceutical, Biotech and MedTech companies around the world.
With offices across 3 continents, we have teams servicing the major global life science hubs. We combine local knowledge, with a global network of contacts that allows us to bring together talent and opportunity when it matters most.
For candidates, we become “career partners”. We know them as people, not CVs, learning about their aims, motivations and personal situation. We build open dialogue, provide honest advice and offer ongoing support, whether or not we’re currently working with them.
As a result, we have supported many specialists in this focused field throughout their careers, helping them plan their path through life sciences by identifying the right roles for them, not just any roles to suit us.
We change the lives and trajectory of our candidates' careers by offering incredible opportunities with the best clients in the sector.
- +44 (0) 20 3189 2299
52 Bedford Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert