Principal Clinical Data Manager (Oncology) Fully remote
Job Title: Principal Clinical Data Manager (Oncology)
Location: United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland or Romania.
Salary: £ / € Neg depending on experience
Our client a medium sized established CRO, is recruiting a Principal Clinical Data Manager to join its European Data Management team
If you are an experienced Lead Data Manager with a minimum of 5 years Lead Data Management experience keen to find a role working with one sponsor with the opportunity to focus on oncology trials and remain very hands on rather than managing a team this role is worth considering! If you like working for a medium sized CRO, which is not metrics driven and very focused on building long term relationships please read on.
Typical Responsibilities will include
- Lead all activities for complex global clinical trials Serve as the principal function specialist for the department for assigned projects
- Project coordination
- Provide training on procedures and systems DMP, DVP, Database Visit Maps,
- QC Plan, DTS/DTA QC of DB build prior to formal UAT
- Track project progress and issue status reports
- Ensure the achievement of key milestones relating to the function, such as completion of tasks towards final database
- Attend sponsor related meetings Participate in business development meetings
- Documentation of new or revised departmental procedures and guidelines
- Budget management
- Continuous process improvement of departmental processes and procedures
- May indirectly supervise and mentor others, as required
Typical Experience / Qualifications required
- Degree in the life sciences, computing or nursing
- Previous CRO experience, however, Pharma experience may also be considered.
- 8 years plus experience within data management including people management
- Global Team leadership skills
- Expert in EDC studies and ancillary data as well as good knowledge of GCP/ICH
For this opportunity our client is looking for an excellent communicator who enjoys liaising with global teams with excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively plan and delegate. An experienced Data Manager who enjoys working cross functionally. This role can be based remotely in the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland or Romania.
For further information please contact Louise directly on +44 (0)1293 364114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org