Base location: Sweden
The Regional Medical Science Liaison (MSL) serves as the primary field-based point of contact with healthcare providers (HCPs) including clinical investigators on a range of clinical and scientific issues. The primary role is to deliver and facilitate medical education and communications, research, and scientific insight gathering activities of the client. This includes the provision of scientific and medical data on both licensed and unlicensed products and indications as permissible by local laws and regulations.
• Develop and maintain, in a self-driven manner, outstanding knowledge of immuno-oncology and relevant disease areas in addition to client and competitor product knowledge.
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of the medical strategy and broader business strategy to ensure activities are coordinated with the team and aligned to strategy within the business.
• Serves as external, credible scientific expert on disease area and client products at HCP field meetings, key medical and scientific conferences, advisory boards, clinical investigator meetings and patient advocacy group meetings.
• Identify key field insights related to client products, activities and the disease area and effectively disseminate and collaborate with cross-functional partners.
• Facilitate clear communication between the business and investigators in investigator engagement for both client trials and investigator-sponsored studies and barriers to enrolment for pipeline assets.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
• Advanced Degree - MD, PhD, PharmD.
• Demonstrable experience in an MSL function with Oncology (immuno-oncology - desired) experience required.
• Knowledge of clinical research design and GCP in the oncology/immune oncology area.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of clinical research trial design and study analysis including cost-effectiveness and other high-level HEOR evidence approaches.
• Demonstrate ability to develop trust and maintain integrity with KOLs/External Clinical and Scientific Experts, investigators, HCPs, and institutions; as well as with peers, and others.
• Ability to convey complex scientific concepts and information appropriately tailored to the audience e.g. affiliate staff and regional/global Medical Affairs leadership.
• A good understanding of the Health Authorities in each country across the region would be advantageous.
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
About Syneos Health Syneos Health ® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are Shortening the distance from lab to life ® , visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast .
Why Syneos Health ® ? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)