Proclinical is seeking a Marketing Director, Acute Care Marketing for a leading biopharmaceutical company located in the US. This position will be responsible for designing and leading key brand strategies supporting the near-term relaunch and long-term growth ambition.
Must be eligible to work or be a citizen in the US.
- Leading development and execution of key elements of the brand plan in support of the near-term relaunch and longer-term growth ambition
- Leading tactical planning and direct brand expense (DBE) forecasting for the marketing team, ensuring that tactical plans align to the brand plan
- Leading flawless development and execution of disease education and brand tactics and programs
- Developing deep customer insights through market research, advisory boards, and ongoing KOL Engagements to inform marketing strategy and tactics
- Developing and maintaining positive collaborations with functional areas and internal strategic partners (i.e., Sales, TLLs, Market Access, Medical, Global Team, Training, Patient Services, Promotional Review Committee, Regulatory, Legal, Compliance)
- Managing marketing budgets and resources
- Working with the highest degree of professionalism and in accordance with the company's code of Ethics and Business Conduct
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in business, marketing or the sciences
- 8+ years of Pharmaceutical or Healthcare experience
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Commercial experience with at least 3 years of Marketing experience
- Experience leading brand strategy and completing it
- Proven track record of consistent achievement or overachievement delivering strategic and operational plans within a therapeutic or business area
- Demonstrated experience in working within cross-functional business units essential
- Strong financial competence with the ability to assess and get results
- Strong understanding of local healthcare system pricing and reimbursement
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to successfully lead through ambiguity
- Successful experience leading change transformation
- Demonstrated Learning Agility
- Experience in hospital sales and/or marketing
- Experience in neurology, GI, and/or trauma
- Advanced Degree
- Product launch/relaunch experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Fuller at (+1) 323-319-3090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.