PATIENT CENTRED OUTCOMES LEAD
My client is an independent research organisation providing healthcare consulting and research expertise to a range of pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies globally.
They are in the process of expanding their EU based function and are seeking a Patient centered outcomes lead consultant to join the team working in close partnership with the senior directors and heads of the department.
This position will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and experience within COA and PCOA within a flexible, team-based environment. You will work alongside the biggest and best pharmaceutical and medical device companies in the industry supporting them throughout the entire drug development process.
You will have the opportunity to lead and contribute to the design of research activities at all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Work with client’s day to day, offering advice support and assistance where needed
- Conduct qualitative interviews with the relevant KOL’s and stakeholders
- Develop and adapt outcomes measures for KOL’s
- Write, conduct and report targeted SLR’s to support patient reported outcomes measurements.
- Development and support of a range of measurement strategies to enable PCOA
- Develop a range of evidence generation and project types included evidence dossiers.
- Conducting and writing up research findings from publications, presentations, meetings, and reports.
The ideal candidate will have.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within patient centred outcomes
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Experience leading and / or contributing to research and study design
- Experience within clinical outcomes assessments / studies
- Knowledge and experience of literature reviews and preparing study reports
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (Other languages are ideal)
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com