A change to join a leading oncology research institute has become available for an experienced Grants Manager/Contracts Manager.
This role will see you with the full scope of responsibility for managing the funding and contracts for multiple strategic oncology programmes. You will be joining a small close-knit clinical team and working alongside the senior management to ensure the success of multiple projects.
Culture is a huge part of this business - you will be joining their Melbourne office, with the chance for hybrid remote working.
Suitable for a Grants / Contracts Manager with previous experience working with research institutes in a similar field.
- Develop strategic funding opportunities and develop grant initiatives.
- Understand the institutes Impact & Research strategies to ensure successful alignment of funds.
- Provide full management of the research grant lifestyle.
- Develop training workshops with research support staff.
An Australian oncology specialist research institute, established in 2015. This company are specialist in their field and work on leading projects across specific cancer projects. They have over 100 employees total and continue to grow with recent successes.
- Science related degree with demonstrated experience in research or business management within medical/healthcare industries.
- Knowledge of NHMRC or similar.
- Able to communicate effectively and develop internal and external relationships.
- Title: Grants Manager
- Salary: (Open for negotiation) $90-$110k
They are looking to secure interviews in the coming weeks and so apply to this role as soon as possible if interested. Please submit your application here or send your CV direct to kmunday@i-Pharmconsulting.com - or call Keeley Munday 02 8310 5854.
Grant, Grants Manager, Contract, Contracts Manager, Clinical, Research, Oncology, Cancer, Medical, NHMRC, Negotiating, Strategy, Melbourne, Hybrid, Remote, Australia, Funding, Projects.