At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) is looking for a Process Manager - Fraud Prevention to protect BI from fraud risks. The Process Manager is accountable for the Global Fraud Governance Program, the analysis of fraud attacks and recommendation of end-to-end process improvement to prevent fraud.
Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role, you are responsible for the development, execution and governance of a Global Fraud Prevention Program.
- This includes building and steering a global Fraud community with global and local counterparts, defining the roles and responsibilities of the community members and building an external and internal Network to analyse Fraud risks and market trends.
- In addition, you define, create and monitor the Payment and Fraud statistics and KPIs, while assuring a regular alignment with the Senior Management.
- One of your key tasks will be the development and implementation of a Global Training, Escalation and Communication Concept, as well as an escalation path and fraud measure control.
- Moreover, you will be responsible for the improvement of processes with Fraud Risks and Process Support by coordinating Fraud Rules and by identifying end-user inquiries to identify Fraud Attacks.
- Master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration with a few years of work experience on investigating financial/payment fraud
- Experience in structuring and working with Shared Service Centers (e. g. setting up SLA’s, KPI’s knowledge transfer techniques) including a good understanding of Source-to-Pay or Treasury end-to-end processes
- Extended experience in managing international projects with proven track record of substantial accomplishment
- Background in leading cross-functional teams that consist of internal and external partners
- Team player with intercultural awareness, and an open-minded, motivated, persuasive, and perseverant personality with internal and external relationship management skills in combination with willingness to take on further responsibilities
- Strong communication skills in English, knowledge of the German language is a plus
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym (Ingelheim), in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area .
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting EMEA Team, Tel: +49 (0) 6132 77-173173
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.