The primary focus of this role is to sell & promote medical products and services to new and existing customers within the aged care sector. Top boss!
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING
- This global medical device/technology company bases everything they do on genuine care for health and well-being.
- They are a trusted medical services and solutions partner, driving healthy outcomes for people facing movement challenges.
- They create value by improving clinical outcomes for patients and enabling a better work environment for healthcare professionals.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A career at this company will provide opportunities that both challenge and inspire.
- This territory is in tip top shape!
- Strong leadership culture of high trust and respect.
- High level of integrity, this company does the right thing!
WHAT YOU WILL LEAD AND GROW
- This Territory Manager, Aged Care position is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced pharma sales (experienced GP Reps considered), or medical device sales professional to join this passionate, highly driven and successful sales team, based in Sydney to look after Inner West/Western Sydney territory (major aged care groups).
- We are also keen to speak to OT's, physio's or nurses or are keen to get into medical sales.
- The primary focus of this role is to sell and promote medical products and services to new and existing customers within the aged care sector, primarily calling on corporate accounts, procurement, nurses, NUM's, Directors of Nursing, and will also include facilitating trials, working with clinical educators.
- You will lead the conversation with healthcare professionals in order to identify, grow, develop and maintain key customer relationships and network widely with key opinion leaders in aged care groups and throughout public and private aged care facilities within Inner West & Western Sydney.
WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS WILL YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB?
- Aged Care Nurse/Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist (OT), without sales will be considered.
- Or at least 3 years GP or hospital sales experience in pharmaceuticals or medical equipment/devices, with a strong clinical background in nursing or allied health, or a similar environment would be beneficial.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience, preferably Salesforce.com, however, not mandatory.
- A passion for exceeding customer expectations, ideally with a proven sales record and ability to meet sales targets coupled with a strong desire to succeed.
- Resilience with the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
Please 'apply now' quoting reference number 3429 or call Elizabeth Pettit on 8310.9129. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.