As a leading global CRO, we accelerate innovations to bring new medical products to patients in need. With over 75,000 employees and serving clients in 100+ countries, Labcorp contributed to bring 94 % of the FDA approved drugs to the market and worked on 100 % of the oncology New Molecular Entities in 2022.
We have opened several Project Manager II jobs to support the growth expected in our Phase IV & Real-World Evidence team.
This is a home-based, remote job based anywhere in Europe.
Therapeutic Area Experience Required: Phase IIIB , Phase IV , Real World Evidence, RWE, Post Market . DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be guiding project teams and client & internal communications, managing risk, scope, schedule, cost, quality, and stakeholders effectively, ensuring that variance is proactively mitigated and client expectations are met.
It'll be your job to:
- Promote effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members, including both internal and external stakeholders.
- Use your risk management expertise to ensure core metrics, key milestones and project deliverables are met, according to both Labcorp and client requirements.
- Serve as escalation point for project issues to client, internal teams and vendors.
- Establish relationships with sponsor teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence and increase potential for repeat business.
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB SPECIAL
- Meet the financial performance targets for your studies via forecasting, revenue recognition, profit margins and negotiation of change orders.
- Labcorp is one of the few CROs that can offer a single, integrated solution across clinical and post-marketing authorization.
- With 20 + years expertise in Phase IV/ RWE we have created a strong dedicated team, we're not a general clinical team who also do Phase IV trials
YOUR SPECIALIZED EXPERTISE
- We have deep therapy area expertise, regulatory know-how across drug, device and diagnostic development, and specialist teams for key disciplines
- We have unparalleled access to data, as we can incorporate laboratory data into observational studies to support real-world evidence.
This is a highly specialized job . For this reason, we need you to bring:
- Extensive clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO, including at least two (2) years of full regional/global Phase IIIb-IV interventional and non-interventional, Real World Evidence studies (PASS, observational, natural history, registries...) project manager responsibility.
- Experience in DCT / Hybrid design and Low Interventional strategies is an advantage.
- Substantial competence with managing regional /global Phase IV & RWE study budgets, including variance, revenue generation, resource management and development and negotiation of change orders.
- Ability to provide full-service oversight: You can shine to inspire and guide globally dispersed project teams (Start-up, Medical, Safety, Regulatory Affairs, Data Management, Statistics, Monitoring) and vendors, ensuring cross-functional collaboration, meeting core metrics and milestones.
- Profound knowledge and practice of critical path, risk management and mitigation plans.
- Ability to win your client's confidence through your capacity to creatively handle disagreement and influence decisions with your client teams.
- Skills to coordinate the input of the functional teams building BID presentations.
- University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession (e.g. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Master's or other advanced degree
- PMP certification
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .