Regulatory Project Manager
- Barrington James
- Paris (Ville), Ile-de-France (FR)
- Start date
- 20 Jan 2023
- Closing date
- 19 Feb 2023
- Regulatory Affairs, Project Management, Regulatory Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
Hiring has opened up for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Project Manager!
Barrington James are partnered with a cutting edge gene therapy company with expertise in rare diseases. This position is a good fit for those who're truly passionate about scientific development.
- Provide support to the project managers involved in the regulatory aspect and the development of products
- Provide answers according to the stage of development of the project
- Prepare writing of the documents that are part of the files of applications for clinical trial authorisations
- Participate in the preparation of regulatory files for clinical trial authorisations outside the EU (US)
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory files for scientific advice
- Coordinate regulatory activities involving external partners
- Life Science degree
- Three years minimum experience in regulatory affairs for biological products
- Experience with European regulations (FDA is a plus)
- Able to work in the Paris area at least 2 days in office
- Fluent in both French and English
We’re great at what we do. A collection of the worlds finest Life Science recruiters working for the worlds best Life Science consultancy.
Originally, a purely contingency and contract recruiter, focused in the UK, Barrington James is now a sophisticated, highly effective provider of human resources solutions up to full RPO, partnering the pharma, medical devices, and healthcare industries right across the globe.
- 01293 776644
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert