WHAT DOES THE COMPANY DO?
- This organisation is one of Australia’s leading healthcare companies.
- They offer a range of leading products in the areas of pain and respiratory and have supplied consumers and healthcare professionals advanced solutions since the 1970’s.
- They are a publicly listed company on the ASX with a head office, in Melbourne, and manufacturing facilities located in Australia.
- With a strong focus on expanding into global healthcare markets, they have established a network of manufacturers and distributors to ensure both quality and supply chain are maintained for servicing and delivering to both local and global sectors.
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT WORKING HERE!
- One of the best people leaders in the industry!
- Excellent training and on-boarding to set you up for success!
- Ongoing coaching and development!
- They believe their employees are the most important asset to their business!
- To accomplish their goals, they are focused on employing the right mix of people who are committed to achieving excellence and making a difference in the healthcare industry!
THE ROLE - WHAT YOU WILL MANAGE, LEAD & GROW
- Supported by a Senior Marketing Manager, this Global Associate Brand Manager role will be responsible for the implementation and execution of marketing plans.
- The role is responsible for the tactical execution of the marketing function for this one global brand, through strong collaboration with all internal stakeholders in all departments.
- The position will implement high quality marketing plans within budgeting time-frames, that focus on the achievement of short and long-term business objectives, increasing profit and growth opportunities.
- Along with the Business Development Manager, for this product area, you will oversee strategic relationships with out-licensing partners, in APAC, by understanding key issues and opportunities within the market.
- With the support of the team, you will prepare and arrange the preparation of budgets, reports and forecasts.
- You will understand customer needs, market issues and opportunities through market analysis and formal market research and work with external agencies to design and execute high quality promotional programs.
- Along with business support/customer service staff, demand planner and supply chain staff, you will accurately forecast stock requirements for this pharmaceutical product that has enormous untapped potential.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Degree in marketing/business or related qualifications is ideal or a science-related discipline (science, pharmacy or nursing).
- You will ideally come from a marketing background in the pharmaceutical industry - marketing assistant/coordinator looking to step up or associate brand manager. This is an enormous opportunity to manage a global brand.
- However, if you are a Hospital Specialist Sales Rep or Key Account Manager in the pharma industry, looking to grow your career and step into marketing, you are currently selling or have recently sold prescription medicines to specialists in the hospital environment and you understand the hospital formulary process, and have always wanted to get into marketing, here is your chance!
- Ability to manage multiple projects autonomously.
- A team player who wants to work in a collaborative, supportive team environment.
Interested? Please apply now quoting reference number 3425 and/or call Scott Della-Pietra on 02.8310.9266. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Not structured, you will work autonomously and use your creativity
- Hospital sales rep in Rx pharma, with a passion to get into marketing?
- Amazing opportunity to develop this role and make it your own