At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for a Data Management Reporting Programmer to join our Functional Services team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success.
What you will be doing:
- Works with cross-functional study team members in a programming capacity to create reporting solutions that support the quality and timely delivery of data management reports and visualizations required per standard and study specific data review plans
- Creates, enhances, and decommissions data management reports in accordance with applicable standard operating procedures
- Ensures timelines and milestones are met in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Creates any needed documentation for reports and ensures proper filing
- Works across the portfolio to increase automated reporting (e.g. - JReview, Spotfire) and review in order to streamline effort on data intensive studies
- Enhances available reporting tools or creates new ones to support the review of clinical trial data and trial status information for cross-functional use
- Provides input on data management reporting standards as required
What we are searching for:
- Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably in a programming, technical, clinical, or health-related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 1 to 3 years of practical experience using commercial clinical data management systems (eg – Oracle RDC / Inform, Medidata Rave, Datalabs, etc) or data visualization reporting tools (e.g. Spotfire, jReview). Alternatively, must have proven experience in all primary job functions
- Practical experience with SQL or similar programming language required
- Demonstrates excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including proficiency in the
- Microsoft Office Suite of tools (eg - Outlook, Work, Excel, etc)
- Proven ability to drive a successful customer experience through positive customer interactions, provision of quality and timely deliverables, and task ownership
- Strong analytical and organization skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Why choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas, and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others.