Labcorp Drug Development, a leading global contract research organization, has worked on all of the top 50 best-selling drugs available today through its full spectrum of nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services with our clients from leading pharma and agile biotech. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery of the largest volume of drug development data in the world, along with our innovative technology solutions, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow's challenges as they evolve. Together with our clients, Labcorp transforms today's healthcare challenges into tomorrow's solutions. Our Opportunity
Recognized as one of Forbes 2022 World's Best Employers and named to Fast Company magazine's list of 2022 Most Innovative Companies, Labcorp is seeking to hire an experienced Senior Business Development Director to join our Clinical organization in Europe, this represents an incredibly exciting opportunity for the right person to join a very successful European team as a senior team member.
The successful candidate will have at least two years' experience of phase1b-3b either in an operational capacity, or commercial, understanding the nuances and demands of the clinical drug development landscape. Experience with the drug development landscape in France and full service clinical development, FSPx and peri-approval pharmacovigilance service offerings is highly desirable.
Delivering personalized attention and deep therapeutic expertise to some of the most innovative pharma and biotech companies in this region, your gained knowledge of our suite of services (clinical development services, regulatory, central labs, clinical pharmacology, market access strategies and more), will make a huge impact on the lives of patients around the world.
This position is home based, within Europe, and serve as part of a global team with a focus on supporting our client portfolio in France.
In addition, the ideal candidate should be able to offer:
- Strong understanding of the drug development continuum challenges from our client's perspective
- Strong team player: ability to work very closely with colleagues, share leads and form highly effective collaborations
- A minimum of 5 years CRO/Pharma experience with direct experience of executive level decision makers
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to form strong and effective relationships internally and externally
- Ability to adapt your style and approach to different audiences internally and externally
- Experience of presenting to executives and/or senior levels within a client organization
- Able to work autonomously and effectively, managing your own priorities in conjunction with those of your colleagues and your clients
- Proven ability to identify, develop and implement creative and innovative strategies that lead to effective long term client relationships
- Experience of developing accounts by effective networking and prospecting, building a sales pipeline, delivering creative proposals, and delivering opportunities
- Willingness to travel, keeping COVID in mind, this could be up to 50% of the role; to include visiting clients in Europe with some travel to the US for internal and external stakeholder meetings
- Bachelor's degree in life science or business field highly preferred
We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career with highly competitive salaries and remuneration packages. Our ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
So, if you're passionate about Drug Development and the impact we can have on healthcare, have pride in your work, commercial acumen and are flexible in your way of working and thinking, then apply today!Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .