Analytical Raw Materials Supervisor
- Thornshaw Recruitment
- Mayo (County), Connacht (IE)
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Start date
- 19 Jan 2023
- Closing date
- 18 Feb 2023
- Quality, GMP, QC Analyst
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client, a global CRO based in Mayo, is currently recruiting for an Analytical Raw Materials Supervisor for their Biologics Department.
- Permanent position 4 day working week Great benefits and salary package
Reporting to the Analytical Functional Manager, this role shall be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the daily running of the department overseeing the day to day activity with specific responsibility for the organising of work in the area and training. Conduct of water, drug substance and finished product analysis using multiple techniques. Accurate recording of all data. Reporting of results to Manager and Clients Maintenance of equipment qualification status. SOP writing Follow up on Quality issues Compliance with requirements of GMP
The following are minimum requirements related to the Analytical Supervisor position.
- Degree in chemistry, biochemistry or biological subject with analytical component.
- Must have 4+ years experience of working in a GMP environment essential.
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Experience of writing study plans and reports preferable but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Supervisory experience preferable.
If you are interested in applying for this role or discuss the position in more detail, please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment has been providing a reputable recruitment service to the Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research, Medical Device, Food and Healthcare industries for over 15 years.
Our strategic focus has always been to grow the business in a way which has ensured the quality of our service has never been compromised. In 2005 Thornshaw was acquired by Cpl Resources, one of Europe’s most successful recruitment companies.
- 00 353 (1) 278 4671
6 Old Dublin Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert