Senior Clinical Research Associate
My client, a data and technology driven CRO are looking to expand their team and currently looking for CRA’s in the UK market.
If you are looking to expand your horizons as a CRA and would like the opportunity to work within multiple therapeutic areas, whilst focusing on your career development, I am confident that my client would like to hear from you.
Working with state of the art technology, adopting an innovative approach to the many projects they are involved with and a real emphasis in doing things the right way, this role would suit a SCRA who enjoys a good work/life balance along with a supportive career development structure
They strongly believe in giving back to the community and as such, encourage their employees to take a paid day off for a community day.
Some of your duties:
- Collecting documents required for the ethical and administrative submission
- Verifying the suitability of the site
- Ensuring training and compliance with the protocol and following up on any deviations.
- Checking drug accountability
- Contacting sites to check the patient status, push enrolment and manage queries in a timely manner
- Checking the consistency of collected data
- Reporting on serious adverse events
- Participating in periodic meetings with Sponsors and Investigators
- Master's Degree in related subject
- Relative SIV/IMV & COV experience to time in role
- Willingness to travel
- Strong written/spoken use of the English language
- Good planning, organization and problem-solving abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you think your experience and career aspirations match this fantastic opportunity, please contact Paul Adam at RBW on 01293 364079
I look forward to speaking with you!!!