Clinical Data Programming Lead
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: UK (Remote)
Salary: £50,000- £70,000 (Subject to current salary review + interview performance)
*Please note that candidates MUST have the right to work in the UK as my clients are unable to provide sponsorship at present*
i-Pharm's long term partners are looking for an SDTM specialist to join one of their top global teams as a Clinical Data Programming Lead either on an FSP or Full-Service model. The main focus of the role will be to run the SDTM mapping within the team where data is taken from clinical trials and standardised to CDISC format using SAS programming.
- SAS Programming background
- Several years of experience mapping data into CDISC SDTM Data Standards format
- Lead experience of about 2 years in a CRO/Pharma background.
- Experience leading minimum 1 study as an SDTM specialist.
- Experience being the main POC for clients and cross-functional teams.
- Key Deliverable experience such as SDTM, specification, SDTM coding and validation, SDTM define package (the final e-submission bundle of data that is provided to regulatory agencies at the conclusion of a study).
- Ideally experience with phase II-III, however, open to other phases as well.
- Ideally with experience in Oncology, Asthma, vaccinations, etc. (Open to candidates wanting to work on Oncology projects).
- Exposure to work with a Global company on an abundance of blockbuster projects.
- Ability to meet and work closely with highly talented Programmers of all levels.
- A great work/life balance.
- Competitive salary + benefits package.
- High employee retention rate and the ability to work purely hands on.
How to Apply:
If you feel that the role above suits you, contact Clive Vijayaram via firstname.lastname@example.org or (+44) 020 7551 0745.
Clive is available to discuss vacancies for other experience levels, provide market insight or answer any general questions you may have.