Proclinical are recruiting an EU Medical Director for a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in either the UK, the Netherlands or Switzerland. The client is focused on mobilising crucial international technologies.
- Handle, arrange and operate the MSL team within the EU and the medical information team in the EU.
- Assist marketing and sales within the induction and market release of current and new products through clinical evaluation.
- You will produce clinical study publications working alongside KOLs.
- Contribute to the development of customer training/education programs and for sales personnel.
- The ideal candidate will discuss, guide, assist and maximise the company consciousness with KOLs by offering medical knowledge and arranging medical contributions.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in an ophthalmology, ideally with both ophthalmology and EU Medical Affairs work experience.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in the ophthalmology business sector.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Business and leadership abilities.
- Capable of forming cross-functional relationships within a global setting.
- Works well independently and in a team and with others outside of the organisation.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Able to be creative and novel.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 824 6104.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.