Proclinical is seeking a Global Brand Director - Respiratory Biologics for a leading biopharmaceutical company located in the US. This position will play a pivotal role leading the development of a compelling long-term brand vision for a dynamic product in our Respiratory & Immunology portfolio.
Must be eligible to work or be a citizen in the US.
- Lead the development of key commercial strategies to ensure markets are prepared for a successful launch from disease state awareness to sales force training on the brand
- Lead the Global Strategic Plan by collaborating with the Top 7+ markets to develop a strategy across Commercial and Medical that will deliver ahead of target
- Establish and maintain valuable relationships with the key markets and ensure launch plans are aligned to global strategy
- Manage agency of record relationship, finances, and deliverables for multiple team members
- Key contributor to setting the strategy for a high performing team and delivering best-in-company global support for the marketing companies
- Lead the development of key commercial strategies to deliver a compelling disease state awareness campaign to include a disease awareness program, lexicon and collateral material
- Develop a strong congress strategy for critical global-led medical congresses, including booth, promotions and educational initiatives.
- Collaborate with the global medical team to develop a strong science story and action plan and KEE engagement strategy
- Support the development of a compelling and differentiating evidence generation strategy including the potential for innovative value strategies to ensure patient access at launch
- Lead key internal meetings across Global cross-functional teams as well as with the marketing companies around the globe, and deliver recommendations and presentations to the Joint Commercial Committee and other internal and joint decision-making teams
- Develop alliances with Clinical, Medical Affairs, Business Insights, Pricing and Market Access, Communications and Publications, providing input to cross-functional planning and programs
- Build sustainable, long-term relationships with global Key External Experts in line with brand team objectives, and co lead strategic advisory boards and input sessions
- Demonstrate leadership and agility as role will evolve/grow as the team expands and in line with the candidate's professional development plan
- Identify training needs and lead execution to ensure high clinical knowledge and selling confidence
- Lead key business processes such as budget management, long term forecast, TA strategy, quarterly business review, brand operational planning, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Education: BA/BS is required
- Minimum of 7+ years' experience in pharmaceutical marketing and related roles with proven results in new product launches
- Experience leading the development and/or execution of brand strategy, ensuring cohesion across all segments and providing input into global brand strategy
- Experience Developing Key Performance Indicators, multichannel media management and analytics plans
- Identifying and developing strong alliances for cross functional planning and programs as core elements to create opportunities
- Experience leading a positive, high performing culture
- Uses knowledge to apply cross-functional commercial decisions, prioritizing actions to report to collaborators
- Orchestrates team across multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish team cohesion and collaboration
- An advanced degree (MBA or PhD) is preferred
- Biologics and/or respiratory experience, as well as in-country marketing and sales experience are preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Wendy Kelman at (+1) 646-956-3095 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.