Account Manager - Aesthetics - Yorkshire
Our client is a highly regarded international healthcare company with a strong foothold in the UK Medical dermatology marketplace and has ambitious growth plans for the next few years. They are committed to enhancing the quality of people's lives through their innovative, science-based portfolio of sophisticated brands and services, trusted and recommended by healthcare professionals. They are solely dedicated to skin and advancing the future of dermatology.
As an Account Manager in their Aesthetics division covering the Yorkshire area (Leeds/Sheffield/Harrogate) you will improve product usage, increase sales and take market share by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers, and other partners.
You will proactively win new business and grow existing accounts through careful strategic business planning and positioning of products, whilst enhancing commercial success of their partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage current aesthetics customer base within the region whilst proactively identifying new business opportunities
- Develop and implement business plans
- Achieve or exceed sales and KPI's for territory including call targets
- Seek out and build relationships with appropriate contacts in an organisation / business, to include clinical and non-clinical stakeholders across the aesthetics market
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' aesthetic portfolio, products and services and be able to advise others about them
- Understand the business strategy around products, and facilitate promotions to ensure we are maximising all sales opportunities
- Previous experience of managing accounts and/or territories within a similar organization
- Experience of working within the Aesthetic sector is preferred but is not essential, or a passion for Aesthetics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of growing business within large accounts
- Proven track record of working to KPI's and achieving targets
- Track record of winning new accounts and developing existing accounts
- Ability to cultivate, maintain and build professional relationships with KOLs and clinic owners
- Ability to plan and execute hands on training events compliantly and to a high quality
The successful candidate will receive a very attractive financial package designed to attract top performers.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 33067