We are exclusively supporting an exciting and well-funded clinical-stage biotech developing transformative antibody therapeutics for a number of indications.
They are now seeking an experienced scientist to come in and lead antibody discovery heading an R&D team developing next-generation antibodies.
This role will lead in the design, planning and execution of therapeutic antibody candidates using their unique technology platform.
- Lead in the discovery of therapeutics antibodies utilising an innovative technology platform. This will include designing, planning and executing.
- Setup, perform and analyse both biochemical and cellular assays for antibody discovery
- Optimisation of human and animal derived B-cell differentiation processes as well as single cell cloning for candidate selection
- Evaluation, interpretation, reporting and presenting of results
- PhD in a relevant subject
- Experience in antibody discovery
- Experience in biochemical, immunological and cellular techniques such as ELISA, Western Blot, cell cultures, FACS amongst others
- English language
Get in touch:
- Daniel P.I. Pidgeon, BSc Biomedical Science
- Managing Consultant - Scientific and Clinical Lead Europe